Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter enchantment with Artbeads.

A couple of weeks ago  Artbeads asked their blog partners to create a ‘Winter Enchantment’ design that represents what you find beautiful or inspirational about the winter season. I have to confess that winter is one of my least favorite season, let me explain why. I am originally and island girl, born on the island of Bonaire I was always used to 80 degrees all year a round. Anything below 70 is cold to me.
One thing though, it might sound weird but I do look forward to snow.
I was inspired by the snow. Everytime we do get snow here in Georgia I am amazed at the color of the sky after it snowed, it's all lighten up and you see the snow on all the branches, the houses with the white rooftops, it is such a gorgeous view.
I decided to make earrings this time. For my design I  choose a mix of different sizes and colors of Swarovski crystals, Black Diamond, Crystal Silver Shades and Swarovski Pearl in Platinum. The focus of the earrings are the Swarovski Briolette Pendant in  Crystal Shade  hanging from a Sterling silver simple design bail  wirewrapped the crystals and they hang from a a Sterling Silver chain.
For all kinds of pendants and beautiful charms don't forget to check Artbeads you are in for quite a treat.




Thank you Duchess and Artbeads for this great opportunity for letting me
go back to that beautiful scene of snow.


Disclosure: I am a Blogging for Beaders partner with Artbeads. The above noted items were provided to me free of charge, to be used for design purposes, or for my honest review of them. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received
Post a Comment