Friday, April 10, 2009

Florida Vacation part 1

We are back from our spring break trip in Florida.
I so missed reading all my favorite blogs , so for now I am relaxing and catching up on all those inspiring blogs. We had a busy vacation, this year we did not go to Disney, we got to go Universal Studios. We have been going to Disney every year since our daughter was a tiny toddler, so for now Disney is on a hold. Excuse my low quality pictures, I did not bring my Rebel XTi with me but a smaller camera which really came in handy. We stayed at the JW Marriot and had a nice view of the pool and golf course, in the evening we were treated to gorgeous sunsets.
I am really proud of our daughter cause she tried the Hulk, I must confess that I have a fear of roller coaster if there is such a fear. I encourage my children to try these things, cause I so wish I was not a chicken to try them out, I do not want them to miss out .
Hopefully one day, yes ONE DAY, I might have the courage to try. I did try the birds that fly , and I know I was the only one screaming through the whole thing, while both kids are going weeeeeee.We tried lots of different things for lunch and dinner, and my favorite was Chalos it is Colombian and I normally never eat hot dogs but theirs were loaded with crazy stuff like banana chips and pineapple. They had some awesome arepas with cheas too. I am so going to Zumba next week. Now off to upload more pics.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad your back! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!!!!