Grijs en Groen that's dutch for Gray and Green. I am wearing my favorite pants today, I had little time to put something together please excuse me , I am wearing a jacket over a black top cause it is in the 60's here and a bit windy too. Other than going to the gym with my friend this morning, we had some green tea at Starbucks and then I cleaned my daughters room , throwing away lots of school papers, and putting clothes away to sell either at a consignment store or at our annual neighborhood garage sale. Have a great day, I am so looking forward to American Idol tonight, will be trying out a new recipe out for a spicy buffalo chicken dip.I am wearing:
wide leg pants: BR
jacket: F21
top: F21
shoes: Steve Madden

2 comments:
I love the cut of these pants! You look great!
Gray and Green, love it!
Post a Comment