This is what I wore today, I called it my laid back look. I had one appointment and a couple of deliveries of things I finished today. I am feeling pretty creative today and made so far 3 necklaces, I will continue this creativity after I tuck my little darlings in. During my sisters visit, I took her out shopping everyday (she wanted too) with one day of break in between. They were having a sale on purses at H&M. She bought 4 purses, I had to sleep on it. So the second time we went I got the orange one. They were only 10 dollars, I think they still have the sale, they had them in blue, black, off white, brown, and of course different styles too.What I'm wearing:
skinny jeans: Old Navy (they tend to be on a big side, so go a size down)
black top: The Limited
belt: Via Spiga (TJMaxx)
shoes: Steve Madden
bag: H&M (on sale $10)
bracelet: H&M
watch: free

4 comments:
Your casual look is so chic with those heels :)
Love that bag!!
Love the jeans with the heels!
I love the bag....looks kinda 80's vintage...love it!
Post a Comment