Friday, July 24, 2009

Crazy Accident


Hi ladies. I am back in Atlanta.
Yesterday morning I went to the Dr because I came back with a terrible cold. I got meds and decided to do some cleaning because I've been away for 2 and a half weeks. I got a black and white picture from my in-laws. I wanted to put it in a frame.

WARNING!!!!!!


This coming part is going to be a bit bloody, not intended for the weak stomach. While cleaning the glass part I cut myself badly on the upper part of my thumb. I saw that the cut was bad because I saw the bone. So, to make the story short after seeing my Dr he send me to a hand surgeon. After a couple of x-rays, they had to peform surgery to reconnect a tendon in my thumb. So, the typing today is being done by my daughter. I can't use my right hand and I am in a lot of pain on and off so for a couple of days I don't think I can blog. Kim took a pic of my hand so you have a better view. It is not stylish. I will keep reading your blogs but for now it will be a bit difficult to comment on them. Have a great weekend.

Love,
Farrielle
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I hope your thumb will heal and you will have full use of your hand again. GET WELL SOON (hugs)