Monday, August 3, 2009

Blue and White Monday

Posted by Picasa

Happy Monday ladies, I woke up a bit late this morning oopsie. I had planned to wake up early so I can train myself and the kids for school next week. I can't believe it that school is starting back already, the summer vacation surely went fast.
Things I did today: grocery store, and then hangout with my family and a friend at the pool.
I so wish I could swim, but I have to keep the cast dry. Tonight dinner is Salmon on cedar plank, mashed potatoes, sauteed green beans with a salad.

I am wearing;
capris: The Limited
top: Old Navy
scarf: gift from a friend
cuff: F21
shoes: Nine West
glasses: Banana Republic
clutch: Rampage ( I had it in the closet for more than a year never used before)

Have a wonderful Monday.
Love,
Farrielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not going back to school till the end of August. I'm only just starting school shopping this week.

You look like a breath of fresh air in those colors!

Meg said...

So glad you found me! Thanks for the compliment on my blog. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE that scarf you are wearing! It's so gorgeous. I'll definitely be checking back in :) You look great.

Lesa said...

My favorite colors! Hope you are feeling a little better!

Milly said...

great scarf!