Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday's Lucky dessert.


Yesterday me, the hubby and the kids went out shopping we spent the whole day looking for khaki and navy shorts for the kids. We scored after we visited more than 7 stores. You might ask do the kids like this running around ? No they were not happy, we had to bribe them with Rita's ice cream. They never complain if they are in toy stores.

Today I am getting things ready for tomorrow morning , school is starting and I need to figure out what to do with all this free time. Later in the afternoon I am going to indulge in my favorite dessert...... no it is not chocolate it is my favorite magazine Lucky. Be sure to get your September issue.. it has ton's of giveaways, the best of fall fashion and also a smart shopping special.
Have a nice Sunday. I am so looking forward to Tuesday when I get to see the hand surgeon, hopefully the cast might off, I am saying "might" cause I do not want to set my hopes way too high like last time.

Love,
Farrielle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I'll be praying that the cast comes off! I love Lucky, but I really have to shop for less pricey examples of the style. BTW your kids are going back to school really early!