Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Therapy


I am starting therapy on my thumb today ,......I am kinda excited.
Not a lot to talk about, I am trying to get used that the kids are in school and that I don't have a lot to do. I folded laundry with one hand, cleaned the kitchen cabinets and now heading upstairs to get the clothes in the closet.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

I wore this outfit to lunch with the hubby and later to therapy.


Love,
Farrielle.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

What a classy look. I havn't yet tried a tank with a scarf but I love the look. Those pants look very nice too.

DS said...

I absolutely love this outfit on you, the top paired with your scarf and slacks looks so great! (Also, thanks for the info on the Zumba class, I know I'll still be intimidated to go but maybe I'll drag a friend along with me!)