
I went for comfort this morning. I am wearing a long cardigan over a dark navy blue skinny jeans. I have been hard on jewelry for a Craft Fair at a local school. So the cardigan had to be comfortable for me to wear while working and also dressy enough to do some shopping.
So after running a couple of errands with the children in tow I went back to work, I am almost done for today. Just taking a break to facebook, twitter and blog of course.
How has your Monday been so far, busy, lazy or just relaxing one??
I going to warm up leftover lasagna for tonight's dinner and then finish one more necklace. It is soooo addicting once you are in the creative mood.
Know that I value each one of your sweet comments, have a great evening ladies.
xoxo
Farrielle
I am wearing:
bag: ? (old)
shoes: Steve Madden (animal print peep toe flats)
belt:?
t-shirt: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's)
5 comments:
Wonderful street style outfit!
You're chic as always :)
Loving the long cardi over the belt-- such an effortlessly chic look!
I love your big bag, you look wonderful!
i love that cardigan with the belt! you look great!
LOVE that bag. Actually the whole look!
Post a Comment