Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I need help!!! Lookbook bridesmaid dress
Yesterday I found the shoes that will go with the dress I am wearing in less than 2 weeks for my sisters wedding.
Me and my other sister are wearing exactly the same dress, and the other bridesmaids are wearing a champagne color. The colors of the wedding are champagne, chocolate brown and orange (not the color of halloween) . What I need help is what kinda jewelry would one wear with this dress. I want to make my own, I have a idea how I would like it to be , but I would love to know how you would wear it.
I know the flowers that I am holding are orange roses. Friday I am bringing the dress to get it altered cause its kinda big on me thats why my hand is kinda in the back holding it together :)
Hope your Wednesday has been treating you good. I had a busy one running around finding stuff here and there, trying to plan a birthday party for the youngest one.
Have a great evening,
xoxo
Farrielle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Champagne colored pearls. I'd leave all the color in the bouquet ;)
Great dress!!! I think something chunky with the champagne and brown colors! :)
maybe try to find something different and cool from a vintage / second hand shop? x
i was thinking some brown jewelry. would look good with both the dress and flowers.
Post a Comment