Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF:lookbook Bridesmaid take 2

 

I have been busy shopping and getting things ready for my trip overseas. My sister is getting married this coming Sunday. I am very excited and just more at peace that I got her jewelry and her veil done in time. I finished the jewelry that me and our youngest sisters are wearing a couple of days ago. I decided two make 2 bouquets and I think in the end it looks very nice.
My friends have been asking for a picture of the dress, so I decided to take a pic before I leave.Hope you like. I will be gone for a week to the Caribbean, I do not know if I will have time to blog but I promise I will take pics to share when I am back.

Have a wonderful weekend.


xoxo
Farrielle.

Wearing:
dress: David's Bridal
shoes: DSW (Liz Claiborne)
jewelry: handmade ( crystals from Artbeads.com)
bouquet: handmade (supplies bought at Michael's)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be beautiful! And you are pretty close to outshining the bride :D

vanderheijdeneverywhere said...

Je ziet er fantastisch uit, as always!
Geniet ervan!
Martje

Cristina said...

You look beautiful in that dress! The color and style looks perfect on you!