Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Wednesday Tunic with leggings.
Another chilly morning over here. I got a very early start today, dropped my daughter at school and went grocery shopping . Fall is here and my wreath is adorning the front door also with two cute pumpkins. I just finished two Christmas bracelets. Now I am heading out to my local bead store to get some more leather cord. I wish I bought more yesterday.
What else is on my list? .... I almost forgot I will translate this afternoon at school for the conference. For tonight on the menu I have chicken breast in a creamy cheesy white sauce over a bed of pasta , included in the sauce I will also mix baby spinach in it , trust me the kids will not be able to pull them out , if it was on the side that would be a different story.
Have a nice Wednesday wherever you are.
Farrielle.
I am wearing:
Tunic: ?
leggings: Marshall's
boots: (bought these in Belgium)
ruffle scarf (gift from Joyce) note: you really do not see it , it is around my neck though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
very cute! love the tunic!
What a fun tunic. You look fab in those leggings too. I like the way they look on you and other fashionistas but I think maybe I'm too old to sport a look like that. Maybe I need to just be brave:)
Post a Comment