Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Lookbook: Creative day

Posted by Picasa


This is one of the days that when I am in the creative mood I feel that everything works better when I am just wearing comfy clothes. I am wearing hat to conceal my bad hair day and just a long cardigan sweater with black tights and ultra comfy boots.
I am sharing with you what I made today and what I had for dinner. My kids are more American than dutch they did not like it. On the menu tonight we had "Zuurkool met worst" translation Sauerkraut with sausege. I am having a 10 percent off and free shipping in my Etsy shop.
Have a great evening. I have to go cause there is a plate of homemade apple pie waiting for me.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I love that the band in your hat matched your cardigan... you look so put together. I love sausages...my kids do too.

The Snakecharmer said...

I love all things DIY...those earrings hanging from the glass are just wonderfully feminine...

The Snakecharmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chicago Chic said...

Love your style...and I'm now following your blog as well! xx