
Sunday was packed today with a Christmas Musical this morning where my youngest one was in the kids choir, then tea at my friends house.
Later in the afternoon we decided to go to Ikea.
Right now sitting on the couch next to the hubby we are going to watch The Star Trek movie.
Hope your Sunday has been great so far.
I am wearing: top Banana Republic, jeans Banana Republic, shoes Steve Madden, jacket Adrienne Vittadini, bracelet handmade.
Farrielle
5 comments:
Loving the colors of your outfit today... simply fabulous. And it's not because I'm biased when it comes to black and gray, you look really great.
I live in black ang grey! They are my absolute favorites. I am so impressed with your jewelry! You are very talented. I am glad that you visited my blog. It is nice to meet other Atlanta bloggers and I am looking forward to seeing your future posts.
You look great! Gray and black is always a great color combo...especially for winter! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
YES YES! I got my package on Friday. I'll be posting this week :) Thank you!! Love em!
Very sophisticated! I'm especially loving the black jacket you're wearing -it looks perfectly tailored.
Post a Comment