Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Vlog: what I wore

This is a video of what I wore on this Gorgeous sunny Monday in Georgia.

What is Farrielle wearing? from helouise verstraete on Vimeo.

jeans: Banana Republic, Trench Coat: INC, boots; Bandolino glasses: Missoni, scarf: Hema

I wore this to the movies with the family "Alvin and the Chipmunks"

9 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

What a fun video! I love your announcer...very talented and cute!

And of course, you are tres chic as always!

Elaine said...

That was such fun vlog!!! Loved putting your face to a great voice! :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your videotographer did an awesome job. Really creative :)

And love your outfit too!

UNIQUA studio said...

haha that was sweet

Corie said...

really cute! and the outfit is darling as always!

Julia mode said...

nice blog =)xx

Chicago Chic said...

Love it!! xo

Everyday Dress Up said...

i like how you made a video!

lovely site

Anonymous said...

i really adore this
love your blog, keep it up
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com