Monday, January 4, 2010

So 2010 is here and now what??????? Many goals !!!



Today I forgot to take a pic of what I wearing, so that's why this collage of the different faces of me.
I want to share my goals for 2010 with you. These are not in a particular order.


My goals are:
1. Spent more time with my family
2. Get back to the Gym and start back with Zumba ( I have not been for 5 months remember the  time I cut the tendon in my thumb)
3. Learn a new language, I started last year with Italian but did not finish , need to pick it up
4. Study the bible more, grow in my faith
5. Continue with creating jewelry and start selling outside the US
6. Volunteer
7. Smile daily
8. Continue to smell the flowers
9. Be a listener
10. Continue Blogging
11. Compliment random people
12. Be an inspiration to others.
13. Talk less on the phone with my mom (this one is hard I talk to her like 7 times a day , I need to talk less and only once "Make it count". You would not believe my phone bill (overseas only)
14. Only buy what I need (last year I did not do good on this one)
15. Make new friends
16. Get used to new things, get out of my comfort zone more.
17. Learn that not everything has to be perfect
18. Visit the sick and old (this has been on my heart for a long time, I hope that this year I will have the opportunity to visit a Nursing home and visit with the elderly.
19. Eat Healthy,
20. Quiet time
What are your goals for this year?


I would love to read them.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Raquelita said...

These are such great goals, and I think it's lovely that you talk to your mother so much. I posted my yearly goals on my blog a few days ago: http://fashionableacademics.blogspot.com/2009/12/lhdms-goals-and-priorities-for-new-year.html

UNIQUA studio said...

Great goals dear, i really hope you'll follow them all :)) Well..my goals are to be a better person, make other people happy, travel more, create more, healthy food, be more successful with my dresses and cloths, to have more followers to my blog, to sell well :)) Let 2010 be a year without stress, tears and lets start to make other people shine! :)
XOXO
Uniqua

Anonymous said...

I think you have some great goals and very attainable. Hope you have a great new year!

I posted my goals in my health/fitness blog. http://autumnrose323.blogspot.com/2009/12/getting-ready-for-new-beginning.html

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

Can you gmail chat with your mom overseas for free? Stay motivated - and have fun - great list! kg

Meg said...

I love those pictures! The editing is awesome. Love the red hat! And great goals :]

K said...

That's a great list! I'm sure you'll do wonderful with them. I have some personal goals that I didn't put in to words, but I did mention a few in a recent blog post.
http://shopkimsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-list.html