Live is never the same when you are you used to your computer, the internet and all the stuff that comes with it. My computer battery died on me yesterday so it has been hard to just function. But today hubby got home and he got me a new one.
This morning I went with my friends and her parents to a spa where we got pampered with a diva pedicure for the ladies it was amazing.
I am wearing: jacket F21, skirt H&M, leggings Marshal's, boots DSW, necklace handmade, a red bangle (?) for a splash of color to brighten this black and gray outfit.
I got another over the top award from fellow blogger Corie she lives in Atlanta and have a really cool blog. I had to answer a couple of questions. I have answered them here in an earlier post. Now I am going to pass this Over the Top award to all of you cause you all inspire me. All I ask is what is makes you smile???
My answer would be my kids, they brighten my day every time I see them.


3 comments:
I have experienced the same withdrawal when a computer goes down..who'd have thought these little machines could be so irreplaceable to the running smoothly of daily life! Thanks for checking out my blog too.
I see you're rocking the moto boots! I've been dying to get myself a pair. I like how you contrasted them with the ultra feminine outfit!
You are totally rocking that jacket! Love it.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment