When you are finished there, will you come paint my house? I told my husband when we moved in 5 years ago that I wanted to paint and it still hasn't happened!You still look stylish, even while painting!
That's so cool!!! My husband and I painted my parents' dining room. It was hard but a lot of fun!clothedmuch.blogspot.com
I love your videos! That honey dew is a beautiful soft color :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When you are finished there, will you come paint my house? I told my husband when we moved in 5 years ago that I wanted to paint and it still hasn't happened!
You still look stylish, even while painting!
That's so cool!!! My husband and I painted my parents' dining room. It was hard but a lot of fun!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
I love your videos! That honey dew is a beautiful soft color :)
Post a Comment