Just a bit of bright pink adds a special touch to a gray and black ensemble.
These tights are a shocking bright pink, may seems red in the picture but not, I have bought them last year on sale at Marshall's they are from Nine West and I might have paid under $6 for them. One good thing I did and that I am proud of is that I have not spend any money on clothes for the month of January, I did not need anything. One thing that helped me was to not go out just to browse because I always end up buying everything seems so tempting then, instead I kinda injected all my energy in organizing the kids bedroom, my workspace and jewelry.
I am wearing: trench coat INC, tights Nine West, skirt H&M, top not seen Banana republic, scarf? ( I can't recall), booties Payless .
Have a great week.
Farrielle



5 comments:
The pink made this ensemble so alive. I love it. And your smile cinched the deal. xoxo
Oh my.....LOVING those shoes. I've been wanting a pair for some time.
The pink is gorgeous! And, I love the shoes. I wish I had your restraint...it seems as though everytime I go to the mall, I have to buy something. It doesn't even matter what it is...I bought a snuggie for my dog! He didn't need it...lol
love pink and black together! looking great!
LOVING those shoes.
my lingerie blog
Post a Comment