Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday lookbook: Affliction Leather Jacket.

Hi Guys, sorry for the lack of post and also comments on your blogs, I had little time to really focus on blogging these days. The reason is that my mom is visiting and I get to see her once a year so I am pretty much enjoying our time together. This is the jacket I won from the Affliction on Luckystylespotter, I feel like a biker chick this is superb leather, really yummy soft.
I am wearing: leggings H&M, blouse Calvin Klein, Cardi H&M, boots bought at DSW, scarf:? glasses Jessica Simpson. Thanks K. for taking pics this morning.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

What an incredible jacket. You are one lucky gal to win something so awesome!

Enjoy every moment with your mom. That is far more important than blogging! But, how about a mother/daughter post? I would love to see that!

Corie said...

I love the jacket...so cool!

You're like me. I see my mom only once a year (if I'm lucky). There have been times I hadn't seen her in like 2 years! Enjoy the moments together!

Anonymous said...

great jacket! loving the scarf and aviators too:)

Jamilie said...

Love the look the jacket and boots!