Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I wore :Black Leather Jacket and Red Skirt.

The other day even though it was cold I wanted to wear a skirt. I paired it with animal print tights in grey and black. For the top I picked out a Banana Republic short sleeve top. The booties are from Payless and they are super comfortable. The glasses I am wearing are the glasses I use when I am making jewelry especially when I have to cut wires even though they look very nerdy cool they are merely being used for safety. To top it all off I used my Marc Jacobs bag in bright red.

Hope your weekend is great.


Skirt: H&M, jacket: Affliction, top: Banana Republic, booties: Payless, Tights:? Bag: Marc Jacobs.


 



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leah said...

Your glasses are so cool. I think I have to change my frames to something like yours... I love it.

The outfit is so cool. I love the red skirt and the jacket. xoxo

Chiffon Dreams said...

Ooh I love the gray tights with the red!! I've been looking for a pair of gray tights myself :)

stop by my blogs!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

Bec said...

Love the tights. You look great. And the glasses are the icing on the cake.

Anonymous said...

Wild tights! They look awesome on you!

Anonymous said...

loving those glasses on you. this is a fun look.

Courtnee said...

I love this and the glasses are so fun!