I am always on the lookout for spots for taking pictures, this time I did not go far. During this little shoot we saw someone walking that told us to watch out for a fox. I thought to myself her accent is so familiar , so I asked her "r you dutch" and yes she is dutch so we stood there for 45 minutes speaking in dutch about our lives here in the United States. The world is indeed small. How is your Wednesday so far? We had on and off bits of rain, but overall it's a warm and gorgeous day. Have a great day guys.
I am wearing: jeans: Banana Republic, peeptoe booties; Steve Madden, top: Mexx, cropped Jacket: Kohl's
This is what J. wore , she is wearing sandels in October.
In the Nederlands I bet people are wearing boots:)
1 comment:
Oh, cute. Love the picture of you on the steps. Adorable.
Post a Comment