Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday: Skinny Cargo Pants

I build today's outfit around this super cool  grey scarf. I love scarves but not your usual scarf. I love the ones that when you wear it with a simple white t-shirt it adds something extra, let's call that a certain chicness.

Despite the cold and wind I feel pretty good . I was on the look out for a location to take a picture and we drove by this beautiful but small park. I used to bring the kids here when they were little.
Don't you love fall, the beautiful colors of the leaves, that you can wear your favorite jacket that shelters you from the chill and eat deliciously  comfort food. Tonight feels like a night to lounge by the fireplace, with a glass of wine and a  bowl of  yummy chili .... but not sure if I am the one cooking it though:)

Gorgeous tree

pants: Old Navy, shirt:F21, jacket: Affliction,
boots:?
scarf: Dillard's





No comments: