Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's my birthday!

I woke up this morning to the sound of ... my husband singing Happy Birthday to me. The kids followed with their cards and well wishes. My youngest one said: "Mom I got all dressed up and ready for school by myself so you can lay a bit longer in bed this is your first present". Your second one will be here in the afternoon.
My friend Joyce made me an dutch apple pie brought me a photography book and little fashionista ornament.  I feel so blessed. I am thankful  for life,  my family and friends.
I was a bit concern that the skirt would be a bit too short, but my husband assured me that it was fine cause I had tights under it. I wore a jacket in the morning but later on it got way too hot, so the jacket had to go back in the closet.



bracelets: ? , Macy's and yesterday I got the silver cuff.


3 comments:

Corie said...

Well Happy Birthday Farrielle! Another Scorpio?

I hope you're enjoying your special day!

Courtnee said...

Happy,happy birthday! I know you're family made the day wonderful for you. I wish you continued blessings in the year to come.

Nika said...

Happy Happy Birthday lady!!!! you look great :)