Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a wrap oufit nr. 8

It's raining outside so that only means one thing I get to take my pictures in the comfort of my home. I get to be my silly self without the risk of  getting caught by unexpected persons wondering what the heck is she doing taking pictures of herself in the park.

Hope to not bore you again with the color black, (by now you I think you have realize that me and the color black are a team) I am wearing a black wrap dress simple but comfortable. I decided to not wear high heels today but to go with the flats cause I will be running errands and stepping in nasty puddles.
Have a great Monday wherever you might be:)

If you are wondering where my outfit nr. 6 and 7 are ..... I was a bit under the weather.

boots: DSW, sock: Marshall's,
dress: Jones NY, necklace: F21
Bracelet:? Cuff: ?
slouchy beanie: Simple by Vera Wang for Kohl's



1 comment:

The Debonair Extraordinaire said...

..very nice.. well done..
http://thedebonairextraordinaire.blogspot.com