Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving: Family, Friends, Food and firearms.

I love Thanksgiving, cause it is one of those Holidays that is an American tradition. I remember our first Thanksgiving in the US I made the turkey and all the fixings cause I wanted this to become a tradition to us too.
I remember my oldest one was just a  baby, so it was me and the hubs that had to eat turkey for a week after there was so much leftover.

This year we were invited to go a spent time with our friends Lisa and her family they have been going to the same farm house since she was a little girl. Our friends were also welcome to come which made it perfect. The weather was gorgeous in the 70's and the food way too much to handle but we stretched our stomach cause this is only once a year. After eating we went for a nice walk and then ate some more. They have this tradition of shooting at target , that was a bit loud for me and I decided to just watch from the balcony.
In the evening we had our friends over for fondue.
Here are some of the pics  I took and my outfit nr. 17.


jenas; Banana Republic, boots: DSW, tunic: TJMaxx
necklace: F21













2 comments:

Lesa said...

Sounds fun, I love the picture of everyone walking down the road. I also love your shirt. My husband always cooks the turkey and this year I put the teenagers to work too. I hate cooking! Happy, happy!

The Debonair Extraordinaire said...

oh my.. animals, pistols and food oh my, you look awsome and your blog is on point.. i love it, cant wait to see what else you got.. nice.

http://thedebonairextraordinaire.blogspot.com/