Sunday, December 19, 2010

I get excited by the most simple of things.

This cowl was on the mannequin in a store where I went shopping with my friend Joyce. When it caught my eye I was immediately in love. It might seem simple to most people but to me it love at first sight.
I had to have it, it was the last one so I waited patiently for someone to help me, to get it off the mannequin and guess what my waiting paid it was on sale I got it for less than $9. Today is one of those days where we stay in bed till late watch a movie, a very sad one though "the pianist".
Had pancakes for brunch and right now I am thinking of lunch.
Hope your Sunday is great.


cargo pants: Old Navy, sweater: Banana Republic, Cowl F21,
belt: TJmaxx
shoes: gift from the Hubby.

Dare to be naive.
- R. Buckminister Fuller


2 comments:

Zarna said...

that cowl scarf is lovely and i really like the pianist - such a great movie!

Anonymous said...

That IS a great cowl...I understand your excitement.

The Auspicious Life