Monday, February 28, 2011

My Etsy finds: searching for the color pink and coral rose.

Spicy, gregarious and persuasive this is how the color Coral Rose  is described in the Pantone 2011 spring colors.

My one week vacay in the Caribbean  went fast, I was glad that I returned to spring like weather here in Georgia. Even though it is a grey Monday , I think this color has a certain sweetness, a pick me up feeling cause I really need it this morning , I must confess it was a bit hard waking  up too stinky early this morning.  I thought that pairred with neutrals this is a color that will  add a delicious punch to any outfit. Here are some of my Etsy finds for this Monday, from Photographs to heart bombs  that contains moisturizing almond oil to keep skin silky smooth and ready for Spring and Summer.  Hope you like each one of them. Have a Fabulous Monday.

A beautiful  photograph of a Tulip

Pretty in Love perfume oil

Note card: Martha, last of her kind

Peaches and cream pie tutu

Faceted Pink Quartz Bracelet

Vintage Chic Pouch

a pair of  supercute baby sock monkeys

Dangle flower photograph

Romantic pink Necklace


10 mm Berry Pink  Rhodochrosite round beads


Rose Scented  Hearth Bath Bombs

4 comments:

bialaKura said...

Beautiful finds! Have a great week:)
Agnieszka

Olivia StClaire said...

These are just beautiful! Nothing like beautiful pinks to start a day!! Thanks you.
xx

MalinkaZ said...

Wow, lovely colors so ready for spring, thanks for "finding" me in these delightful treasurers.

Mojo Spa said...

Love the colors! Thanks for featuring my pretty in love perfume :)