Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am wearing; Neutrals

I woke up with pain from yesterday's run. I officially started my Half Marathon training yesterday. I know I can do this. Never in a million years I thought I would be doing one, but since I have started running in January and doing the 5K, and watching a the Publix Marathon downtown Atlanta, it all inspired me to do something for myself.  I did not write this down as a News Year resolution because when I write things like this down I sometimes quit before I know.

When I run, the first couple of minutes there is this voice that tells me to stop cause my ankle is hurting but I keep fighting it and then I can feel all my worries and stress leave, yes I do have some stress and worries occasionally.  This is what I wore, I had to run errands and I love that this a no fuss, simple outfit that makes me happy
Hope your Tuesday is Terrific.

blouse; Pimkie, pants: F21, belt: TJMaxx, Wedges: DSW
a big thanks to my friend Joyce for taking pictures:)

No comments: