Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend in Pictures.

So far this weekend has been a nice one , where I got to relax with a book or two, make new jewelry , eat good food and have a few glasses of coconut water, I am hooked on vita coco. Hope your weekend was awesome too. Here are some of my pictures.

Sunday's best!
shorts: H&M, top: Gap, necklace:F21
shoes: DSW, watch; Fossil



Friday we made home made wheat pizza, kids got the bacon and pepperoni one
and for the grown ups, prosciutto, arugula, organic tomatoes, mushrooms , onions
and goat cheese.


Found this picture while reading about the Hurricane

Homemade sweet potato chips sprinkled with
chives and blue cheese,
Filet Mignon on a bed of sauteed spinach and mushrooms
shrimps as a topping.


I have always been intrigued by the head covering.


A keychain I found on Etsy


1 comment:

~Jeimy~ said...

heyyyy thank you soo much for stopping by my blog I love your blog and im now a new follower

xoxo

Jeimy