Friday, December 9, 2011

My Holiday Wishlist

I have been asked what I would like for Christmas, there are 2 lenses that I have been looking at but they are on the expensive side, so I have asked for money to go shopping in January. Here are some of the things I would like to buy. I have been searching for a red coat and I think this has a nice elegant  cut.
A pair pf killer shoes to go with a nice lbd which can be used now and later on. A nice sparkly skirt with a beautiful top and a small clutch that carries my lipsticks, my cards and floss that I take with my everywhere. Of course some of the items are a bit on the splurge side but I will be keeping my eyes open in search for a much lower price tag.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Farrielle

No comments: