But today is a new day with new possibilities let me say ...... I woke up in a creative mood, I have been sitting at my desk working on new jewelry and so far I made 5 pieces. I am always thankful great music today I have been serenaded by James Morrison.
I like to experiment with cooking, I like to try new things, sometimes it's a hit sometimes a miss. Yesterday's roasted parsnips, butter squash and red pepper soup was not a hit with the kids, the minute they walked inside they were already asking what is that strong smell, the soup had cumin and curry in it too much for the kids too handle. Today I found this Garlic, Pesto and Lemongrass chicken recipe and I made a fried rice to go with it, I will be eating my chicken on a bed of sauteed baby spinach with caramelized pancetta and onions and a side salad. Let's hope this recipe is hit.
Now about my outfit, not much to say, just like my minimalistic makeup comfy at it's best.
cropped Jacket: silence +noise
cropped skinny jeans: Gap
shirt: Zara
sandals: Kenneth Cole

No comments:
Post a Comment