It has been a struggle keeping up with blogging these past week, I feel so overwhelmed with all the schools things going on so it leaves no time for me to take pictures for the blog. I get dressed every day trust me but when I have time to take pictures it's already getting dark outside.
But I do take pictures with my phone and post them on my instagram here are some that I took these past week.
Time for a picture after the Thespian Induction Ceremony
With every season I change my mantle, It seems I am ready for Summer.
I like displaying pictures from our recent trips, Hawaii and Bonaire.
Molenwiek Dinner (Dutch school in Atlanta)
My brother is the one who draws and paints, I decided to just use some water colors to make this beautiful abstract painting.
I grew up eating these at parties, really easy to make.
"Kos di lechi" a mix of powder milk, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and condensed milk with some food color.
Me and my husband are in a dinner club with 3 other Dutch Couple, this time the theme was Orange because of our New King and Queen.
This is what I wore to dinner.
I had to make orange deviled eggs, no they do not have oranges in the recipe.
I had to make an orange pesto with peppadew peppers and roasted dried tomatoes.
I used the leftover orange pesto on toasted bread.
My daughter's Bollywood dance.
before I got my hair blow dried, it has curls allover.
After I got it blow dried.










No comments:
Post a Comment