Monday, August 19, 2013

Casual Monday: Cargo Pants.

I woke up this morning thinking 'really is it going to be another rainy day"?? Well  a couple of hours later the sun is shining bright and I am feeling energized. I am taking it easy today cause  I have been experiencing some pain in my neck and back and I am blaming it on the Bernina.
I guess it is how I am sitting at the sewing machine, I do not have a designated area for my sewing projects so I have been keeping everything neat in a chest I got at a moving sale and then when I want to sew I either sit at the formal dining table or the breakfast table. Don't get me wrong I love sewing and I love making new things but I have to take a break.

But on another note, I did some yoga streches and that seems to help, I decided to go to bed early and stop being on the ipad an hour or two early so I can really get my sleep in, I have been sipping tea and putting a heat pad on my shoulder area, so it should help. It is nice to take it easy. I hope you are having a wonderful day!



flats: TJMaxx
pants: Old Navy
top: bought it in Nijmegen , Holland.
bag: Thrifted
bracelets: handmade and noosa




No comments: