Sunday, June 1, 2014

Instagrams and why I have been MIA!

School this year has taken a lot of my time this year, I am so happy I get to volunteer at the schools of my children. I get to welcome parents and visitors and direct them to where they need to go. Since I am the first person they get to see I make sure I greet them with a big smile.
Aside of that I have been on the board for the band association which also took a huge chunk of time. There were times I saw my sewing machine sitting on the desk looking right back at me. I truly tmiss being crafty. I am slowly trying to pick up things now. Meanwhile I have been teaching myself Portugese and I have been taking classes on Craftsy. Now that school is out you will see more of me and my life. Here are some of the things that happend while I was MIA.
my little one has been promoted to Black belt 1st Dan

there were times I had time to throw some beads together and make something new.




Italian dinner with the dutch teachers and volunteer


Farewell Lunch for a Dutch school teacher was fun.

birthday party for a friend

Wing and beer Festival

art comes  in all forms



my first funnel cake delicious but afterwards pain in the stomach

I love Moscato, home made pasta dinner with a glass of Moscato 
in the porch.

one of my favorite qoute


a teacher did this for a friend of mine who lost their dog recently






No comments: