Monday, August 11, 2014

I got food on my mind.

I don't know what it is exactly but as soon as I wake up in the morning I am already thinking what I will be cooking for dinner. I love putting together a colorful plate , I love the combination of different textures and fresh herbs from the garden. But what I love the most is when I hear "this is good mom".

I think what is going on in my brain is that I have a inspiration board growing in their. If I am going to take pictures of dinner that day, I like to plan ahead by buying groceries the day before, I start cooking around 2 so I can take pictures before we eat. I love using natural light so I take all of my pictures outside in my screened porch for the background I use wooden boards I have, you can use a cheese board or a cutting board too.
here are some recent pictures of food I took with my camera and the phone.

Update**** pic nr. 1 Shrimp and Avocado Salad
                   pic nr. 2 Harvest Salad
                   pic nr. 3 Watermelon salad
                   pic nr. 4 Greek Chicken with rice and tzatski sauce.







No comments: