Monday, August 18, 2014

Things we eat and drink these days/

Let me start by saying I have been seriously contemplating about starting a food blog. I love cooking and trying out new recipes. I love feeding my family yummy food. I love styling my food so I am in the process of picking a name..... will let you  know as soon as I have everything ready.
Here are some of the things I did make this past week.

I have a pineapple sage plant in my herb garden, I saw a recipe for a iced tea on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. The kids says best iced tea ever.


the hubby makes his own french fries, we had it with fillet Mignon

lunch for the kiddo's home made pizza baguette

melon caprese salad, with mozzarella , basil and prosciutto

making something from the island "chicken stew"

Chicken stew with polenta plantains and green beans.

No comments: