Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bangles and more Bangles.


Hey there ladies, please excuse me for not having a picture of an outfit today. I actually had two outfits today. One in the morning for an appointment with my hand surgeon, and then later for shopping.
I went shoe shopping today and scored a nice Liz Claiborne pair that I will wear with my bridesmaids dress. I will try to take pictures tomorrow.
This is a picture of the collection of bangles that I collected over the years. These are my favorites and more used ones.
Hope your Tuesday was a Terrific one. I am heading to bed, cause it will be an early start tomorrow.
xoxo
Farrielle
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

myedit said...

That's quite a collection!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I love these! I've only got a few bracelets but looking at this post was very inspiring!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, I have bangle envy!

Cristina said...

Well you can never have too many bangles!! You have got some great ones!!

jenloveskev said...

ooh love those bangles!
-jenloveskev.com

Anonymous said...

cool collection! i wish i could wear bangles. my wrists are too small. cuffs is all i can do unfortunately.