Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Lookbook: Short and leggings



Dialogue between me and my daughter. while I am trying to take pictures today.

Daughter:"Mom is that for your blog"?
Me: "Yes"
Daughter: "You look cool today mom".
Mom: :)


Today has been a rainy, grey very dragging day for me, I guess coming back from waking up last week at 9 am and just laying in bed being a bit lazy. I had to get used again to waking up at 6.30. I woke up later I mean 30 minutes later so thank God for the hubby who helped me by packing lunchboxes this morning otherwise the little darlings would have missed their bus.

I went shopping with my friend and she got some cool boots for really good deal at Kohl's , then we went to Michael's where I scored a Wreath at half price for in the Living room. After a much needed lunch we took a trip to Costco, 1 hour later and $100 spent we went back home.
I made red curry for dinner, and lit a candle I picked up at Pier I.
My jeans were wet from all the running around so I changed into this outfit , a NY City t-shirt , leggings , short and a cardigan. I added a belt and a cool leather studded bracelet.
Now I have one goal to go to bed early tonight so I can wake up early tomorrow. Have a great evening.



I am wearing: shorts: Banana Republic, tshirt: F21, belt: Guess, Cardigan: H&M, boots: DSW, belt: Guess, cuff:F21
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leah said...

You look really chic in that outfit. I love the shorts over tights look.

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Your look great in this outfit - I LOVE black, whether it is leggings or skirts or pants of dresses :D

K said...

You look great! I'm not always a huge fan of the shorts but these look perfect. Love the reaction from your daughter too.

Courtnee said...

i love this look. your daughter is right...very cool. and red curry...yum!

Raquelita said...

This is a fantastic outfit, and I love the dialogue between you and your daughter!

Anonymous said...

what a cool mom you are. love this outfit. esp the cuff!

Anonymous said...

I love how you put the shorts over the leggings! cuz alone leggings are not pants.

I can elaborate through song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6bNS5uf2E

:)