Friday, December 4, 2009

Lookbook Friday: Another skinny jeans look


Hooray for Friday!!!!!. It is another skinny jeans look for me. I got this  pair at Banana Republic and it is super comfortable, I have been looking for a darker wash but could not find it anywhere. I went shopping with the hubby and he got some jeans and shirts.
I did not do a lot today, I spent the morning promoting my Etsy shop and then went shopping with my friend she needed a boots to go with a dress for a Christmas party.

What do you have planned for this weekend?
I have to drop my youngest to a Christmas choir rehearsal, then help decorate for a Latin Christmas party . Sunday I am going on curtains hunting.
Hope your Friday evening is treating you great.

Farrielle.

I am wearing skinny jeans: Banana Republic
top: Banana Republic
scarf: Mexx
boots: Bandolino my newest pair

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Fabulous... love the scarf you wore to add color to the outfit.

This weekend I want some pampering... planning to go to the spa for a well-deserved massage.

Have a great weekend!

Raquelita said...

Great scarf!!

Lesa said...

I love the whole outfit, especially the color of the scarf!

Anonymous said...

I really like this look. Skinny jeans look great with boots.