Thursday, December 10, 2009
Thursday Lookbook: Brown and black
Right now I am thinking of my family overseas in the Caribbean. Why? Cause it is freaking cold over here, and me and mr. Cold are not friends. The sun is bright but be not fooled cause it is brutal cold with the wind.
I wore this after cleaning upstairs to lunch and running some errands. I got some body warmer (vest) at Old Navy for the kids.
me using the remote but it took the picture to quickly so I could not get my hand down in time.
I love the black and brown combination and paired with the scarf it adds a softer and feminine touch to the outfit. I am wearing:
jeans: Gap, black top F21, scarf:? jacket gift , boots Bandolino.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
love the jacket! it makes the outfit look polished while the scarf makes it look effortlessly done:)
This is such a cute outfit. I really like that scarf.
great outfit, and thanks for visiting my blog :)
love the brown and black with that scarf. those jeans are perfect on you.
Post a Comment