Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Lookbook: chocolate brown and green


Hey there, hope your day has been a great one. I have to confess I did nothing today other than being on the computer. Kinda feel a bit guilty today. Well I was not feeling fit this morning.
This is what wore :
dress: Target (old)
boots: (bought them in Belgium they are old too)
belt: TJMaxx
sweater: BCBG
scarf: gift from the Hubby
bangles: F21 and H&M

Ok gotta go now catch the zzzzz, it is pretty late right now.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Raquelita said...

I love those boots!

Danielle said...

LOVE these two colors together!!! Keep dry on this icky day!!!

Leah said...

If being in front of the computer all day is bad then I am guilty of being bad everyday. Hahaha!

I never thought that green and brown will look cool together. I always think of a tree when I see this combination on other people. But you proved me wrong... I love how you mixed these two colors. Great style!

K said...

You look this gorgeous on a day that you've done nothing?? Damn .. I need to step it up a notch! Fabulous.

The Pocket Stylist said...

Lovely blog and I love the belt. I am so glad I found you. I think I will follow.

Elaine said...

This is such a great look! Brown is hard for me to work with but I think you pulled it off so well here!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com