Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Lookbook: Black sweats and boots



FINALLY ..... I own my first pair of sweats, remember when I told you guys a couple of weeks ago that I did not own any pair of sweats. I found these comfy black ones at F21 like a week ago. I paired it with a black cami and my long cardi which became my favorite thing to wear these days. I tucked them in my boots and added a scarf and off I go . Next time if the weather permits I will be wearing them with high heels:)

I am wearing: sweats F21, scarf gift from the hubby, boots DSW, watch: Burberry, bangle (used to be copper but I soaked in jewelry cleaner for it to have this silver color, earrings handmade.

Where:  to lunch with my friend Joyce, (we both are addicted to their tuna sandwich), after that we stopped at Borders where I came out with two books, and grocery shopping.

Have a great evening, I am going to enjoy a cup of tea , 1 clementine and a good book.



Farrielle
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

Oh my gosh, Farrielle! I've never seen sweats look so chic! And this is perfect timing! I just did a post (not posted yet) about wearing sweats to work- but I don't think I looked nearly as chic as you do. I am also coveting your boots!

ps- Where did you eat Ethiopian food?! We should do a blogger meet-up sometime soon!!!

Leah said...

Sweats never looked this good. Love your outfit.

Anonymous said...

Love the tucked in sweats and the scarf too!

Yesterday, I was thinking about buying a bangle in gold like the one that you're wearing but I backed out the last minute because I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban. Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts because you look so chic wearing yours.:)

K said...

You would never even know they were sweats! Looking good!

Mary said...

You look fantastic! You'd never be able to tell they're sweats, which is even better :)

Danielle said...

Yeah for your first pair of sweats!! and you style them SO fabulously!

Courtnee said...

sweats never looked so good!those boots are awesome!!i love the black paired with the brown boots...so chic!

Anonymous said...

Sweatpants is the best - this is definitely my fave trend that everyone is dressing up their sweatpants! love love your version, xx

Cristina said...

Lookin' good Lookin' good! Love the scraf!!

Second Skin said...

I really love this look! The boots and the brown and black are my favorite combos!