Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Lookbook : Bracing the Chill

I am ready for the chill, bring it on!!! Have you entered my giveaway yet it is a super cool ultra sleek, yet clasic white salad bowl with tools.



We woke up to 24F degrees this morning, I decided to stay in my yummy bed, check my email, browse on Etsy before heading out to Costco. After Costco we stopped at Macy's cause hubby needed some dress shirts and ties to go with his newest suit. We treated the kids to hot chocolate at Starbucks, and I stopped at Victoria Secret and get some of my favorite stuff on Sale.
Me laughing in this pic is because my neighbor came over and did not noticed that the little one was taking my pics. She is used to the cold cause she just got back from Boston.

I am wearing: coat Banana Republic, top (not in the picture Banana Republic) skinny jeans; (Banana Republic (I am buying a new one tomorrow maybe the black one) boots; (DSW), bag; Sondra Roberts, earrings; handmade, fluffy hat; Claires, scarf; Marhall's
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Raquelita said...

Oh! That coat is beautiful!

Leah said...

Love that smile... and the coat too. :-)

Mary said...

I love these pictures! You look so happy (if not a little bit chilly :)) That coat is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

i love that fluffy hat!

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

You certainly know how to look chic in this awful cold!

You had better keep that cute coat on and stay bundled up. It's going to get even colder this week. The low is supposed to be 15 tomorrow!

Cristina said...

What a great hat! I bought one today that I'm excited to try out:)