Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday project: Bathroom Makeover!


My bathroom downstairs used to be like a faux Orange Tuscany inspired color. But after a while I do get bored and wanted something new. I do not think I have shared this before but one of the things that I love besides fashion, creating jewelry and photography is decorating and organizing. I love styling interiors I took a 1 year course of interior stylist but have not done a lot lately with it. So I decided to paint my bathroom a realist beige color and got a new mirror, bath rug, towels and hand pump soap dispenser at Marshall's. The hubby got new fixtures in a nickel color. Instead of a light color wood I am bringing a dark chocolate wood color in there. I am trying to incorporate more soft colors that will remind me of the beach and island living. Now off to take a much needed break, will finish things tomorrow. Hope your Saturday is a great one.

Take Care,
Farrielle





picture taken from here
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Oh gosh.....I'm the same....into home decor'

I enjoy decorating every room in my home. I've redone them a few times. Change in the home is always good.