This skirt is normally worn with a white tank and flip flop during Summer. In the winter we need to layer things, skirt combined with leggings and boots to keep me warm during chilly windy weather.
skirt: Tommy H, tank top:F21, top:The Limited, scarf:? boots: Bandolino, legging: Marshall's
How is your Tuesday so far?. Mine was so much fun, I spent some time today at my son's school volunteering in their Science Lab. Just finished dinner, today I picked a half rotisserie chicken at Publix and made mashed potato and sauteed zuchinni simple but yummy. Now off to clean up the kitchen before American Idol starts. Take care guys.


9 comments:
i love that skirt with the black. brightens up a winter look.
I love the color of your skirt mixed with black. It really popped out.
The color of the skirt is gorgeous!
Farrielle...I just left you an award on my blog...so please come get it! -Corie
cute!
What a fab Mom you are!
Can you please teach me how to pull that off! I love it.
fabulous color on this skirt!
Great color!!
Post a Comment