Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Lookbook: Layers come in handy.

Hola, how are you doing on this Wednesday? Thank you to all who already enter my giveaway, if you did not enter you have until Friday.


When it is cold like this I put layers to a good use. I waited 2 weeks  so I could get out and buy a new jeans at the Banana Republic. I get 40 percent off coupons for every week but on a certain day in the mail.  I tried a couple of jeans, skinny, boot cut, curvy and (if you are new follower, know  that I adore  Banana Republic jeans and most of all my jeans are BR brand) the trousers jeans. Original price $89.50 but with my coupon I saved $35.80. So I paid $56.92 for this jeans it is from there newest collection of jeans.  So in my goals I already said "buy only when I need", but this was already one of the purchases I had planned before my goals,  I was going to get it before  Christmas but decided to wait. Good things come to those who wait:)

Another thing is that I got  my packaged from WickedSoaps in the mail and I am thrilled, I am hooked on the brown sugar fig scrubs  . I ordered another scrub and soap. The scrub I have been using is smells awesome, and makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I am happy when I get things like these in the mail .
Dress: BCBG, sweater: The Limited, boots DSW, skinny jeans Banana Republic, scarf gift from my friend Joyce


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

WickedSoaps said...

You look smokin!! Awesome jeans :) And thank you so much for the mention!!

- Misty (Wicked Soaps)

Leah said...

I love that boots...I think I have to drop by DSW later. I'm in LA now. And it's not cold. Waaahhhhhh! What will I do with my coats and jackets?

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

Leah needs to get on a plane and come here. We would be happy to share some of our frigid air with her!

You look chic and stylish as always. I have never tried BR jeans before. I will have to check them out!

Leah said...

I was watching CNN this morning and I saw snow in Atlanta. In fact, they were showing snow everywhere. How I wish I can see some real snow. Hahaha!

PS...I went to DSW last night, see, that's how obsessed I am with your boots. But sadly, they have limited stocks of boots now. I guess because of the season. I was able to buy a couple of shoes which I can still wear in the Philippines.

Anonymous said...

so much fun! Like Christmas is still here :)

K said...

Looking good! I LOVE getting things in the mail too!