Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I made today: Severina Necklace


Last day for the giveaway folks

This necklace is to celebrate the love mothers have for their children. I named it after my mom, to me she is the best mom in the world . Like I said before I talk to her at least 7 times a day. She is a very caring, loving , creative, giving, strong , awesome and a spirtual person. Although I only get to see her once a year, I know that whenever I am sad, feeling blue  or homesick I can pickup the phone even it is 3 am in the morning and she would be there for me. I feel blessed that God has handpicked her to be my mom.

Tomorrow is her birthday and I want to be the first one to say : Mami masha pabien , hopi ana mas i Dios su bendishon. (ok translated , Happy Birthday Mom, wish you lots of years and God's blessing).
Tell me something special about your mom.

This necklace is made of Vintaj brass wire, Swarovski pearls, and Vintaj chain.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

My mom never met a stranger. Ever. she had the ability to see the extraordianry in even the most ordinary person. There was a time, when I was younger, that it would embarrass me. Now, as I have gotten older and wiser, I am more and more like her.

She passed away three years ago this month. I miss her every day.

You mentioned how high your phone bills are. Have you considered Skype? You could talk to each other for free!

Mary said...

What a beautiful necklace, and a gorgeous tribute to your mom! I hope she has a wonderful birthday :)

Anonymous said...

And your a jewelry artists... how fabulous!! Well done you!!! And happy new year!

Unknown said...

My Mom and I have gotten closer through the years since we don't live in the same house anymore. In Fact I need to call her today! :)

What a beautiful necklace!!

Corie said...

My mom lives 800 miles away but we talk on the phone every single day. She's my rock.

The necklace you made is very beautiful; as too the name.

Courtnee said...

that necklace is beautiful! my mother and i have a complicated relationship. despite our issues i know that she is always there for me and she's makes an amazing peach cobbler!

Nadia said...

I love this necklace, it's so original!

Sarina said...

That is an unbelievably beautiful ,unique necklace. My goodness you are so talented!