Sometimes just a little bit of red will make such a big impression. Like this bag it shines even more against the dark colors I am wearing . I love this bag even though I only take it with me on special occasion, it is the Marc Jacobs Klein Patchwork Tote in Cherry tart. A year ago I won it with one of my looks on Lucky Style Spotter I think it was the first time I won something then. Here I am wearing a black tunic, my trench coat from INC, I think one of my favorite pieces in my closet, it is elegant on its own takes me from day to night, very versatile piece and keeps me warm during cold days.
If you look closely you will see that I am wearing a piece of fabric just thrown over my tunic, in a charcoal grey color I got this fabric today and I am planning to make something out of it, I do not know yet what but I thought I should just wear for the picture, I think it actually looks very cool like this for the moment.
Boots Bandolino, Jeans Banana Republic, Bag Marc Jacobs, Tunic Old Navy ($3), piece of fabric $20, hat Target.
What is your favorite piece in your closet??? Are you still looking for handmade Valentines gift, check HJM's blog you will surely find something cool and unique.
Just as I am about to publish my post I see that my picture of my handmade Mon Amour Red glass necklace made it to Craftgawker here.



6 comments:
arm candy indeed. love that pop of red!
love the arm candy
I am all about red and black since my daughter is a freshman at UGA. I find myself adding more and more, just in case we are able to get tickets to a football game. Even though it never happens!
Your necklace looks awesome on that website. Congratulations!
Gorgeous bag! Love how you pair it with dark colors.:)
Oh I love this bag!!! That whole outfit is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
just in case we are able to get tickets to a football game. Even though it never happens
my lingerie blog
Post a Comment