Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Beauty of Spring

Artbeads is declaring "February as the month of ‘The Beauty of Spring‘ I am happy to form part of their blogger program cause every month Duchess sends me an email and I get to pick anything for free. This month I had to create something with my own interpretation of Spring. To me Spring means a new beginning, renewal, birth and of course weddings. I envisioned a Spring wedding in a Botanical Garden filled with amazingly beautiful flowers including my favorite one orchids.

I chose from their gorgeous collection of Swarovski Crystals and fresh water pearls for this creation.

Posted by Picasa
For the earrings  I picked out crystals and a pair of Gold-Plated Filigree Daisy Crystals.
Disclaimer  I picked out the products free of charge from Artbeads, cause I am part of their bloggers program. I am reviewing them and I have not been paid for my endorsement of the products received.

1 comment:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

Hands down, that necklace is my absolute favorite that I have seen you make. It is absolutely breathtaking! That would be a very lucky bride!